Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two!

Our baby boy is TWO!! I can't belive it. We had a great time celebrating it numerous times. Enjoy some recent pics of Eli David Turanski!

"Who? Me?"

Our good friends the Konradys called and all sang "Happy Birthday" to him on our voicemail. He was so tickeled! He made us play it over and over again.


John came to me at 6am on Eli's big day and said he wanted to "pay for the books he picked for Eli"....Half awake....I said "sure" and so he went to his room and I am shocked at what happened next. He came back with a $100 bill and said "Will this cover it mom?".

I am not kidding.

What in the world!! He has a "bank" that is out of his reach in his room that I have put some money in since he was born. I save it up and get some out to use on special occasions for him. I must have, in my lack of memory, consolidated it at some point and didn't remember. Probably a good thing I forgot about it...who knows if it will still be there;). I am thinking, it is time to move it to a new location!...,maybe say... a savings account! I can't believe he is getting so big!

Needless to say, he was super excited for Eli to open the present. I hope you like the "Birthday" wrapping paper:)
Eli is a major "ball fan " to say the least. He loves any ball of any kind at any time. We got him a little soccer/hockey set with goals and hockey sticks too. He has loved it and will spend hours dribbling the ball around the yard. He also LOVES books and so we had sort of a "Balls and Books Birthday"!

We had the big family over a couple days after his actual birthday to celebrate all together. It was super fun and Eli loved the whole idea of doing it all over again!

He loves his lawn mower and he also got a big blowup ball game to play with. We haven't got any shots of that one yet.
What a hug to Auntie Carole!

Below are some pics of the day before Eli's Birthday. Grandma Mary came to visit and the boys certainly enjoyed the perks of her hotel pool!! They had a great time. Eli especially loves to splash!! He was hillarious!


So happy to snuggle up with Grandma Mary:)


It was a fabulous celebration and we surely do enjoy our little blondie!
Happy 2nd Birthday Eli David Turanski!





No comments: