Sunday, January 11, 2009

my first sprout!


So my husband whom I have known for exactly 10 years has discovered somthing about me! He decided that I needed a creative outlet! Sooooo I have been loving many of my friends blogs and have loved following a part of their lives through their blog. So now, I get to have my own! My title came when I was trying to think of a name that would encompase all that I hoped this blog might be. "Sprouts of Life" to me meant anything that was new and growing. For me that first included this blog and then, some other examples included my family, kids, relationships, our garden, photography and the new chicks and bees we are going to get this spring. Mostly, it included all things in life that are new and growing and symbolize hope and learning.
I hope that my friends and family that live far away can also get a chance to see our life even though we live so far away. I hope it will be fun!

1 comment:

Gretchen Ruddick said...

Way to go, Kel! It's so awesome that Alan has encouraged you to do this. I'm excited to keep up with your blog and hear stories about your little farm. (: