Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little at a time

John's friend Kaiser had a Birthday Party right before the Holidays and right in a middle of the snow! Thankfully, we all made it to the party and had a great time playing in the indoor playground...Eli loved the food the best:)
This is John's friend Ronan, they were having a great time burning off all the energy they had built up during the snow days!

My friend Melissa was so brave and had John over during one of the many snow days and they all had a great time builing a snowman and pulling each other around on the sled...it looks like John is getting the better end of the deal I think:)






Just a note...I made this snowball for Eli the first morning we had snow. He carried it around with him everytime he went outside and then left it by the back porch when he came inside...it didn't melt for at least 3 days and then one day he went to get it and it was gone...he was mystified.


So it has been a few day since I set this whole thing up and I am already wondering if I will ever really figure out how to do it. The posting part is easy, but of course I want to do all the fun stuff like posting pictures and such. I am in the process of organizing all my pictures from for ever ago and that is a challenge. I am thinking if I just put a few recent pics...that would at least be a start....so here you go...if there are pics anywhere..that means it worked...if not..then it is still a work in progress:)

No comments: