Friday, July 10, 2009

Ten on Ten July...sort of...

So I have to admit, I almost did not do today's 10 on 10. I just didn't have it in me. I have a special friend coming to town to stay with us and I just had to get ready. I told the boys to go outside. Before long, I looked outside and for the next couple hours, this is what they did. It was so funny to watch them and the only thing they required of me was a couple changes of clothes..and for Eli, he took care of that all by himself;). I did take a couple fun ones after that for a couple hours, but then I was done. So, you have ten or so pics and it was throughout the day and it I DID see the beauty in my day...so aside from not every hour... I think I filled the requirement for July.


















2 comments:

kesch said...

so glad you did it, it's beautiful!! Those boys of yours... they look like they are having so much fun.

Joann said...

I love it Kelly. Great job! You will never regret living and loving your boys the way you do.